Thursday, January 11, 2018

Going stir crazy

Well I recovered enough from my surgeries that the doctor said I need one more and I should be done. 

I'm sorry if it makes you feel ill but it is 10 times worse on me. I'm going stir crazy because I want to get back to my sewing however I still have another week this way. Hopefully soon the staples will be removed and I can start to use my arm again.

Also my daughter made me a new blouse. All my sleeves have to be loose and no tight elastic for me to cut off blood flow.  The doctor has told me I can no longer get blood drawn from my left arm or have my blood pressure taken on the left arm.  No trauma whatsoever for the left arm. My poor right arm can get beat up, pressurized, needles stuck etc. OUCH!

Thank you Lisa. Love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment