Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A New Year

Started this new year dealing with a house full of sniffles and cold cold weather outside. Didn't accomplish all I had wanted to this past year, so many of my ufo are following me into this one.

Still hand stitching my wool quilt. Still working on attaching hexie diamonds to complete my quilt top. Also getting back to work on my childrens mosaic pixel quilts (4). Then also need to finish the sampler my mom and I started last year.

Plus playing around with string and crumb blocks, as well as the granny square block.

Thinking of trying my hand at quilt as you go. Need to do a bit more research, there are a lot of different options and tutorials out there to help.

Keep busy and stay warm this winter with a good quilt.
Sampler Quilt

So many mistakes, but it sure gives a quilt character.

Which one should we add next?

Mosaic pixels, can you guess what we're going to be?

Skunky wanting to help layout the blocks.
No, silly human, they are all mine!

String and Crumb blocks, still have a lot of scraps to use.

Granny Square Block. Just loving the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment