Monday, October 30, 2017

Coming Together

I acquired two really nice couches, the couple was such a blessing, who gave them to us. So, the craft room now has a couch, which my family enjoys sitting on and the other is in the living room, so we now have more seating for when we have company.
                           Living room
Craft room

We also had a friends daughter over making cupcakes with Rebecca. They did an awesome job. They tasted great and looked great.


I kept myself busy as well. I've gotten back to quilting my winter quilt. Made some mini fairy tale pumpkins from 
http://www.crochetdynamite.com/2014/09/pumpkin-love.html?m=1
I used thread and cut out a few rounds to make them smaller. The orange one is followed exactly and the blue is with a few rounds removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment