Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Insomnia

After spending dinner with David and Flora, we came home to watch a little TV. I had a small case of heartburn from the Mexican food but I thought it would go away. By 0400 my Stomach has settled enough that I could lay down but then I couldn't sleep because I couldn't breathe. I got on my CPAP and it helped as long as I laid on my back, but then the straps are so worn out they kept slipping off my head so I put my CPAP away and tried to lay down again but more in a sitting position.  Now the heartburn returns and it is building to a scorching ball of fire.  I definitely can't sleep. Here it is 0700 and no sleep and still have the heartburn. Instead of tossing and turning in bed I get out so hubby can get some rest. I'm now in my chair in a reclined position...I can breathe but can't sleep.  Took medicine to get rid of the heartburn and am now waiting for it to take effect. Gonna be an interesting day.  NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment