Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hhmmm, Apron

With all the baking, I've been wanting a new apron. Didn't want a lot of tying and had to be able to wrap around in front to tie. I like the tieing in front so I can loop a hand towel through.

Oh pinterest please help. There are many choices on there. I liked the crossover back aprons, so I started there. My neighbor said it needs a pocket for your phone. Good idea, because I keep laying it around and forgetting where I placed the silly thing. I tried one free pattern and didn't care for it, so back to the drafting board. Finally decided to draft my own using the basic apron and a pic from pinterest for how to tie it up.

Voila!


Now, just needs a little tweaking to be done to make my idea apron, but this is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment