Thursday, November 9, 2017

Decisions

Been busy pinning ideas for a winter theme and a candy winter land theme for Sunday School. Lots to do. Though I've been cleaning and rearranging my family craft room. Kids have been happy to get to a sewing machine to make up quick projects.

Today my boys stitched up a boot polishing bag from an old pair of BDUs. The idea came from their dad and what he had done while in the Marines.

My daughter decided to try her hand at making leaves and maple leaves on her cupcakes. She really didn't do too much practicing. Really need to enroll her in a cake decorating class. They still taste great, though.

Any time I've had to spare is going into trying to complete my quilt. I've used wool batting to keep us warm and really want it completed for my bed. The nights are getting cold. Bbbrrrrr!


No comments:

Post a Comment