Friday, March 24, 2017

Hello, from the other side of strings and things! This here would be the daughter. ;-) I have a tendency to begin lots of projects and take forever to wrap up the bigger ones. Yet isn't that how it goes for most of us.

Let me introduce myself, I've been happily married to a wonderful handsome man for the past 20 years. We have 4 beautiful children, 1 girl and 3 boys, who are going through or just entering those dreaded teen years. I've been sewing, crocheting, and cooking most of my life. My mom started me down this road and where I was the student, we have switched roles and now I'm the teacher.

My mother and I have a great relationship. Yeah, we have bumps along the road, but we've learned to laugh and continue down the road. Hopefully, we'll have many laughs along this new road.

As well as laughs and words of encouragement to any of those who would like to tag along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment